1. Girl Flower will provide all the elements listed in your wedding flower quote. Any other items added will be charged at an additional cost per item. The quote will be re-issued to reflect any changes.
2. Your quote is subject to price change dependent on prices of required items at time of purchase (when flower order is made to Girl Flower's supplier, in the week prior to the wedding date).
3. Your quote is subject to change dependent of flower, foliage & plant availability at required time of purchase (when flower order is made to Girl Flower's supplier, in the week prior to the wedding date).
4. Your final wedding price includes one hour complimentary wedding consultation and a further 30 minutes final consultation. Any further appointments are liable for an additional charge of £20.00 per hour. One onsite visit is free of charge if Girl Flower has not worked at a venue before.
5. Prices quoted will take into consideration a premium for weddings occurring over Valentine's Day, Mother's Day weekend and any public / bank holiday. NB: Flower prices increase considerably at these times due to demand, European national days of celebration & bank holidays can also affect price and availability.
6. A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 will be required to secure the services of Girl Flower for bespoke wedding flower orders and a non-refundable deposit of 50% of your quote total is required to secure wedding flower package orders.
7. Final payment for all flowers, foliage, sundries etc. must be made in full 14 days (for bespoke wedding flower orders) and 30 days (for wedding flower package orders) before the date the flowers will be delivered to the florist for commencement of the order. (This is usually 2 days before the event).
8. If final payment is not received on or before your balance due date, before the flowers are required no order will be made until payment is received. In these circumstances you may not be able to help secure the varieties which you have specified for your wedding.
9. Once final payment is received no refund can be made in any circumstances.
10. Girl Flower cannot be held responsible for any failures of delivery of special orders by the wholesaler. In the rare case of delivery failure we will do all we can to substitute the ordered flowers with the nearest varieties to the original order. Small variations in colour and size may occur.
11. Payment Methods: Cheque, Online Bank Transfer, PayPal for Standard Fee or Cash.
12. Cancellation: If the order is cancelled before the balance due date then the balance is not required however should the order be cancelled on the balance due date or thereafter then the full balance will still be payable. All cancellations are required in writing before the two week period in which your balance is due. In the event the wedding date is either brought forward or postponed, Girl Flower will honour the booking if the new date is available and Girl Flower does not have another booking to fulfil. In the case of postponed weddings Girl Flower will hold your non-refundable deposit until a new date has been set.
13. All flowers will be delivered to you in prime condition in water or suitable packaging for maximum shelf life. It is the responsibility of the receiver to make sure the flowers are kept in optimum conditions according to the florist's instructions. Girl Flower cannot be held responsible for any failures in the flowers if these instructions have not been adhered to.
14. Please be aware that Girl Flower cannot guarantee flowers to be open at the required time, such as lilies although we do our best to help them open in time for events, they are ultimately a living product that we are unable to control.
15. Girl Flower requires a signature from yourself or an appointed person when you receive your flowers to confirm their delivery is of acceptable condition and that quantities are correct. Any queries must be raised within 1 hour of delivery.
16. Girl Flower cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by additional modifications to the flowers carried out by anyone other than Girl Flower.
17. Pinning of buttonholes/corsages on dresses and suits is done at the wearers own risk. Girl Flower cannot be responsible for any snagging, staining or tearing to delicate materials by any pins or fastenings we supply.
18. Plant material can be harmful if consumed. For young bridesmaids and page boys please make them aware of the dangers of eating any of the elements in their flowers or buttonholes.
19. If any elements are being transported from one venue to another by anybody other than Girl Flower staff or associates you do so at your own risk.
20. On setting up a venue it is the responsibility of the Bride and Groom to make sure access and parking is available near the venue. Any parking charges will be chargeable.
21. It is the Bride & Groom's responsibility to inform their caterer/venue coordinator of the number of floral decorations you have purchased and where they should be placed. Girl Flower may leave flowers in a designated area (as directed by the venue) and will leave a delivery note for the caterer/venue coordinator if your reception room is not set out at time of delivery. It is not the responsibility of Girl Flower if caterers /venue coordinators do not place your floral decorations into the correct final locations.
22. To enjoy your day we will endeavor to be off site 1 hour before your event starts. It is vital to ensure that we have access at suitable times in order to do this smoothly.
23. Girl Flower reserve the right to use your event and images of it for publicity and marketing purposes after your event on our website, social media and printed advertisements.
24. If you choose not to have set up on the day it is the Bride and Groom's responsibility to organise suitable set up. Any breakages or damage to flowers or arrangements will then be their responsibility.
25. If choosing the hire option for glassware or any other sundries, these must be returned within 5 days EMPTY, in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received. It is the responsibility of the Bride & Groom to fund any postage or delivery charges. If items are lost, broken or not returned a charge for replacing the items will be incurred. Girl Flower can collect glassware, but this will be charged for.
26. Girl Flower cannot be held responsible of failure to deliver any order due to an Act of God, terrorism, crime, transport failure, illnesses of staff members, extreme weather conditions (including snow and flooding) or denial of access to venues or religious sites. Girl Flower recommends purchasing Wedding Insurance from a reputable company to protect your investment on your wedding day.
27. Should you be unhappy with your flowers on the day of your wedding, you must contact Girl Flower on 07891 379030 within 1 HOUR of receipt so we can do whatever is necessary to rectify the problem. Any duration of time after the wedding day we are unable to refund any money as it is too late to resolve issues after the event has finished.